Friday, August 24, 2012

Hiding Clementine

After several days of no internet I find myself back in civilization!  Not that I even left home, but without access to the internet on my computer, it seemed like the stone age.  I can check email and other basic stuff from my phone, but it's just not the same.  I have been painting the last few days, working on figuring out the other color combos for this weeks Daily Paintworks challenge, as well as a few commissions (yay!).  And to make things even better, I sold 2 paintings yesterday and 2 more today!  This painting is for the orange/blue combo for the challenge.  I thought it would be easy for me since I have already done so much with this color combo, but for some reason, working with parameters just made me struggle.  I finally think I have something worth showing.
oil on panel
6 x 6
click here to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment