Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cloudy Day

It's been forever since I have posted a painting, and almost as long since I have been in the studio.  I have a lot going on right now, but I am still surprised as to how distracted I am!  We are moving, and finding a house has become my permanent job.  When I sit down to paint, all I can think is that there must be more I should be doing in our house hunt.  We have finally found a house after a few disappointments, and while we are still waiting for a final agreement on price, I am optimistic.  Now it's just a waiting game to close, and I am feeling antsy to get back in the studio.  Hopefully I'm not too rusty! 
This painting is not new, it is one I did while on my artist's retreat several weeks ago.  I wasn't sure if I was going to post it because I thought maybe it was too whimsical.  But now that I have studied it for a while, I think I like it.  Hopefully I'm not the only one!
oil on panel
6 x 6
click here to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment